Last year my sister and I were looking for some new holiday fudge recipes. We wanted something quick but delicious….and what can be better than Baileys chocolate fudge that you can throw together in 8 minutes! We stumbled across this great recipe from food.com and decided it needed to be on our MUST MAKE holiday baking list each year.
1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream (or Baileys Chocolate Mint Liquor)
3 1/2 cups chocolate chips (either milk, dark or semisweet…you choose your favorite)
How to make it:
1. Line a 12 x 6 bar pan or slice pan with baking paper/parchment paper
2. Heat the condensed milk (be careful not to scorch) on the stove top in a sauce pan
3. Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each 30 seconds until fully melted and smooth. Then add the chocolate to the condensed milk. (or you can melt your chocolate using a double boiler on the stove top. Stir frequently.) Next, mix in your Baileys Irish Cream.
4. Pour this mixture into your lined bar pan and set aside.
5. Leave to cool at room temperature or if it is really warm you can even throw it in the fridge to speed things up. (My one caveat is that you may need to let this set overnight before cutting it into squares just to keep things from being too gooey.)
6. Cut into bite size pieces once it has fully set/cooled.
Perfect as a quick Christmas gift…or for your own little tummy!