A little sweet treat never hurt..especially not when it’s S’mores!!!! Don’t feel like starting a camp fire, firing up the grill, or even leaving the kitchen? Indoor S’mores it is!!! You can stick with the traditional Hershey Chocolate bar, but if you’re looking for a gourmet twist try switching things up with Nutella. Get your little ones involved. They can line up the crackers and pile on the marshmallows.
Hazelnut S’more Ingredients:
1. graham crackers
3. 1 jar of Nutella Hazelnut/Chocolate Spread
4. Cookie Sheet
How to Roast your S’mores in the oven:
1. Break your graham crackers in half and place them on a cookie sheet
2. Place a marshmallow on half of the graham crackers
3. On the remaining Graham crackers spread a thick layer of Nutella
4. Place the cookie sheet in the oven on broil
5. Keep a very close eye on these goodies. They can burn in just a second. When you notice that the marshmallows are starting to turn a light brown on the top (literally less than 30 seconds) pull them from the oven and put your halves together!!!
Come rain or shine these indoor S’mores are tasty every time!