Looking for a healthy, quick dessert on the grill? Grilled peaches drizzled with honey and sprinkled with fresh mint…need I say more!
Pick and Prepare your Peaches:
1. Make sure that your peaches are ripe but not smooshy
2. Wash and dry your peaches
3. Cut them in half with a sharp paring knife. Try to make the sides even.
5. Heat up the grill to medium high and place your peach halves directly on the grill
6. Grill for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side or until you have nice looking char lines
7. Remove from the grill, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh chopped mint
8. Serve immediately…best when warm
What a peachy idea for a healthy dessert!
From The Mom in Me, MD